Tamarack Brewing Company is calling all artists who would like the chance to have their work featured on a new beer celebrating the Rocky Mountain Front. The new beer is called Rocky Mountain Front Heritage Ale, which will be released this summer and is a celebration of the Front and Senator Max Baucus's Rocky Mountain Front Heritage Act. Here is what the Heritage Act is about:
- Protects public access for hunters, fishermen and outdoor enthusiasts.
- Designates 208,000 acres as a Conservation Management Area, a home-grown designation which would limit road building but protect current motorized recreation and public access for hunting, biking, forest thinning and grazing.
- Prioritizes noxious weed eradication and prevention on the designated public lands which in turns helps protect adjacent private working lands.
- Designates 67,000 acres of the Rocky Mountain Front as additions to the Bob Marshall Wilderness Complex.
- Ensures that Montana ranching families can continue their tradition of responsible grazing
- Will not impact current mineral leasing that is booming in Teton and Pondera Counties.
- Does not interfere with Montanans benefiting from the production of oil and gas on private or state land.
You must submit a design electronically (.pdf, .jpg, etc) by posting it on either of our Facebook pages (Missoula or Lakeside), or by emailing it to email@example.com. Your design:
- Must somehow refer to the Rocky Mountain Front (using landmarks, waterways, the Rocky Mountain Front Heritage Act, Senator Baucus, etc)
- Must include the name “Rocky Mountain Front Heritage Ale”
- Must be at least 990 pixels wide by 1260 pixels in length
- Must not exceed Facebook’s limit of 2048×2048 pixels or 15MB in size.
- You may submit only one design.
- All entries must be turned in by July 15, 2013.
Judging will commence after the entries have been submitted. A five-member panel will give each qualifying entry consideration. And Montana Beer Finder is pleased to announce that its founder, Ryan Newhouse, will be serving as a member of the judging panel.
Good luck to all our Montana artists!